Berman & Wright is a professional architectural, engineering, and planning firm focused on ensuring that buildings and facilities are built correctly to properly perform and endure over time. We have a 35-year heritage of delivering solutions to help mitigate building issues, providing excellent service, technical advice, and quantifiable results. We are looking for Registered Architects and Professional Engineers with 5-15 years of solid U.S. construction, with design, forensic or building diagnostic experience for positions as Senior Project Consultants in the North Jersey office of our national Architecture, Engineering & Planning firm.
Provide direct support to Principals in the New Jersey office
- Manage and perform in-depth building diagnostic/forensic investigations of site development, building envelope, interiors and equipment; identifying deficiencies and damages, and documenting conditions
- Use conventional and specialized diagnostic equipment for detection of concealed conditions and perform field testing using ASTM and other standards.
- Participate as primary or contributory writer of reports developed for managed projects; compose and supplement the content of technical reports, develop tabular and graphic information, photographic databases and other work product based on research and investigation findings
- Participate in attorney/client meetings presenting findings from investigations; and articulating the firms’ methods, goals and findings
- Support firms business development and marketing efforts by developing proposals, budgets and tracking project costs
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) and Professional United States licensure required
- Capable of planning and implementing field investigations with guidance from senior personnel, delegating and managing tasks and supervising employees for multiple projects
- Knowledge of tools and construction equipment
- Excellent and demonstrable technical writing skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in all Microsoft applications
Please forward your resume, samples of work, and salary requirements in confidence to IBerman@bwaep.com.
For more information on the company, please visit our website www.BermanWright.com