Berman & Wright is a professional architectural, engineering, and planning firm focused on ensuring that buildings and facilities are built correctly to properly perform and endure over time. We have a 35 year heritage of delivering solutions to help mitigate building issues, providing excellent service, technical advice, and quantifiable results. We are looking for Graduate Architects, Engineers, & Construction Professionals with 5-10 years solid U.S. construction, design, forensic or building diagnostic experience for the North Jersey and North Carolina offices of our national Architecture, Engineering & Planning firm.
Provide direct support to Principals and Senior Project Consultants from the New Jersey, North Carolina and Ohio offices
- Define and perform in-depth building diagnostic/forensic investigations of site development, building envelope, interior components, and equipment; identifying deficiencies and damages, and documenting conditions
- Use conventional and specialized diagnostic equipment for the detection of concealed conditions and perform field testing using ASTM and other standards
- Contributory writer for report development with a demonstrable ability to compose and supplement the content of technical reports, develop tabular and graphic information, photographic databases and other work product based on investigation findings
- Interact with clients to introduce and discuss findings from investigations; with an ability to clearly articulate the firms’ methods, goals and opinions during presentations
- Support the firms business development and marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Capable of planning, implementing and leading field investigations with guidance from senior personnel, delegating tasks and supervising employees for multiple projects
- Knowledge of tools and construction equipment a plus
- Demonstrable technical writing skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in all Microsoft applications
Provide resume, samples of work and salary requirements in confidence.
For more information on the company, please visit our website www.BermanWright.com