Berman & Wright’s core disciplines provide a wide range of professional architectural & engineering design services including project feasibility and needs analysis, schematic and design development, construction documentation, and contract administration. We offer solid experience in the methods of new construction and appropriate techniques for the reuse and rehabilitation of existing buildings to incorporate new systems and technology. This includes AutoCAD documentation and 3D BIM visualization to deliver the most accurate representation and long-term value to clients.
Our building experience includes public, educational, and corporate facilities; residential design from single-family homes to large-scale multi-family housing; retail and mixed-use facilities; health care and interior architecture; and building adaptive reuse and façade rehabilitation.
- Evaluation of existing facilities, materials, and systems
- Review of applicable building codes and standards
- Schematic design and design development
- Development of construction drawings and specifications
- Peer review of construction documents by others
- Owners, Associations, Contractors, Insurers
- Residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial
- Temporary, emergency, and permanent design solutions