Berman & Wright is a professional architectural, engineering, and planning firm focused on ensuring that buildings and facilities are built correctly to properly perform and endure over time. We have a 35 year heritage of delivering solutions to help mitigate building issues, providing excellent service, technical advice, and quantifiable results. We are looking for Registered Architects and Professional Engineers with 5-15 years of solid U.S. construction, with design, forensic or building diagnostic experience for positions as Senior Project Consultants in the North Jersey and North Carolina offices of our national Architecture, Engineering & Planning firm.
Provide direct support to Principals in the New Jersey and North Carolina offices
- Manage and perform in-depth building diagnostic/forensic investigations of site development, building envelope, interiors and equipment; identifying deficiencies and damages, and documenting conditions
- Use conventional and specialized diagnostic equipment for detection of concealed conditions and perform field testing using ASTM and other standards.
- Participate as primary or contributory writer of reports developed for managed projects; compose and supplement the content of technical reports, develop tabular and graphic information, photographic databases and other work product based on research and investigation findings
- Participate in attorney/client meetings presenting findings from investigations; and articulating the firms’ methods, goals and findings
- Support firms business development and marketing efforts by developing proposals, budgets and tracking project costs
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) and Professional United States licensure required
- Capable of planning and implementing field investigations with guidance from senior personnel, delegating and managing tasks and supervising employees for multiple projects
- Knowledge of tools and construction equipment
- Excellent and demonstrable technical writing skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in all Microsoft applications
Please forward your resume, samples of work, and salary requirements in confidence to email@example.com.
For more information on the company, please visit our website www.BermanWright.com